27 January, 2015

Moroccan Influence












As living spaces shrink, I find myself drawn to small spaces more and more frequently. I love that a small space doesn’t necessarily mean you have to sacrifice style, and this apartment is living proof. Cassandra Karinsky, talented online Moroccan inspired shop owner, is lucky enough to split her time between the streets of Marrakesh, and this light-filled abode.There are plenty of quirky, one-off inspirational ideas that really suit a beach house. I am loving the painted stool bedside table and cane wall light, the clever detailing, the Moroccan accessories and the indoor plants.

Melissah xox

Images via Lark & Linen

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

2 comments:

Serendipitous Home said...

Hi Melissah,
Your home is absolutely sublime and it was such a pleasure for you to share it! You must be so very proud. All your hard work shows to perfection.
Now tell me, how does one manager to get breakfast in bed every morning?!!

Sandra

Beauty Follower said...

Wonderful details!

http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...