13 January, 2015

My Heavenly Bedroom












My bedroom is one of my favourite rooms in the house.
I love my bed and I love going to bed.
I fall asleep to the peaceful sound of crashing waves and
I wake-up to the sound of chirping birds,
 sunlight streaming through my window and
ships passing by as they head out to sea.
It's these little things that make me feel so lucky!

Melissah xox

All photos by me Coastal Style, except image 1 by Matt Lord Photography

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

3 comments:

HayleySarah said...

That is like my dream bedroom!!!! Soo gorgeous, thanks for sharing :) http://www.mumswearlipstick.blogspot.com.au/

Carissa Westman said...

Gorgeous!!

ordinette said...

just dreamy!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...