14 January, 2015

Pamper Time



  



 

 

 





One of my little luxuries in life
is a long hot soak in the bath tub on the weekends.
If there's something special going on then there might
be a glass of champagne and a bath full of rose petals ~
otherwise it's just a steamy bath overflowing with bubbles!
I feel so relaxed and sleepy at the end
that I couldn't think of anything dreamier
 than jumping into bed and watching a romantic movie!
I'm loving my new freestanding bath tub ~
I feel thoroughly spoilt having such an indulgent Ensuite.  

Melissah xox

Photos by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

1 comments:

HayleySarah said...

What a beautiful bathroom. I am a huge fan of the palm beach products, the candles smell absolutely amazing! www.mumswearlipstick.blogspot.com.au

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...