29 January, 2015

Rustic Outdoor Living














The Outdoor Room

There is a huge trend in the residential architectural world to create outdoor rooms.
It's a natural response to the desire for easy summer living and a desire to be in the open air.
It's all about blurring the boundaries between indoors and out.
Take inspiration from these rustic style Mediterranean settings
 that look so inviting and relaxed.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7, 89

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

1 comments:

Rox said...

Love the indoor/outdoor concept and it works especially well with rustic styles! Here in Cape Town, South Africa we are in the full throes of summer and I can't tell you how I wish I could step into one of these amazing pictures and go for a dip in the sea! P.S. Glad I found your blog - going to add a link from my blog and sign up to get posts! :) Rox

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...