23 January, 2015

Summer Fun








 


There's always such a carefree nature about summer. My quiet, sleepy town is buzzing with tourists, day trippers and holiday makers. Designers and architects shut down for 4 weeks over December / January - the building industry and the wholesalers all close over Christmas so my husband (a landscape architect) and I are forced to take time off. For one glorious month, the phone hardly rings, briefs and plans stop piling up on our desks and the studio sits untouched. We head to the beach every sunny day, go camping, picnicking, go on a road trip, hang out with our friends and generally let our hair down. Naturally it's our favourite time of year ~ it's when we really get to appreciate living by the beach and all this relaxed lifestyle has to offer.   

Melissah xox

Images via 1-3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Check out my other blogs Scrapbook and Country Style Chic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...