11 February, 2015

BoHo Beach Style







Boho Chic



Taking my cue from the colour palette of exotic fruits like
 pomegranate, persimmon, passionfruit, paw paw and papaya ~
I'm loving these rich and vibrant colours
used in these bohemian beach looks.
They remind me of the colours of
Turkish bazaars and Moroccan street markets.
This is a great look for a beach house
if your are looking to create something colourful and stylish on a budget.
You could have a lot of fun putting this look together!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5 moodboard by Coastal Style, 6, hearts, graphics by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...