19 February, 2015

Crazy About Stripes!











Living on the coast - stripes are a wardrobe essential!

You can't live by the sea and not have a wardrobe full of stripes!
I have dresses, bags, boat neck tees, bikinis, scarves and towels
all in various colours and types of stripes.
I have narrow stripes, wide stripes and everything in between.
It's funny how stripes never seem to go out of fashion.
As soon as the new season's summer gear hits the shops ~
there's always a stripe or two to keep me happy!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love almost every one of these things, but it's a little frustrating to fall in love with things and then have no idea who made them or wear to begin to think about getting them.

Beauty Follower said...

Love stripes all times of the year!

http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

Serendipitous Home said...

I adore stripes too Melissah! They just say relax to me which is super for a type A personality.
We have minus 30 degress with the wind chill today so send some warmth our way would ya!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...