28 February, 2015

Indoor Greenery




 


 

 

 


Be inspired by nature and fill your home with indoor plants and fresh flowers

Nothing makes me happier than filling my home with fresh flowers. But right now I have loving the trend of decorating with indoor plants. Keep it simple and stylish. I love the idea of simple white pots, glass planters or cane baskets for large, oversized plants like palms and figs. There is a huge craze for succulents with is perfect for me because I'm not great in the watering department so succulents are very forgiving if you forget to water them! 

Here are some stylish ideas for decorating with plants.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...