01 February, 2015

My Living Room Style













2014 was a very big year for us ~
finishing off our reno
big, exciting projects at work and
lot's of entertaining, parties and celebrations
... not to mention my husband's fiftieth!

I am hoping this year will be a little less hectic.
I am planning to spend more time in my lounge room, relaxing, reading,
and drinking cups of tea.
I am looking forward to watching sunsets off my deck, 
easy barbeques, casual get togethers
and a more relaxed pace of life!

Melissah xox

Last photo by photographer Matt Lord , all others by me Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest 

3 comments:

Sally said...

LOVE YOUR DECORATING STYLE!!!! And LOVE all the glass in your living room - so much natural light. Gorgeous room!

Nola Grasby said...

Love your house, I too plan to be less rushed and enjoy my home drinking lots of cups of tea!

Tanja said...

Love you're styling and it has inspired me with my living areas to create my little coastal style home.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...