18 February, 2015

On The Road Again




.




 



I'm heading off on a road trip for a few days ... just hubby and I, and I can't wait!
I'm looking forward to cosy nights in a tent
sitting around a campfire toasting marshmallows,
beach walks at night in search of shooting stars
eggs and bacon for breakfast 
fish and chips on the beach
smokey barbeques, 
long conversations and discovering new places.  

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds Great!! Hope you have an awesome time :)

Ashlea Kerr said...

Wonderful, enjoy the simple pleasures of a camping! sounds fab! I can't wait for our annual easter getaway I love camping x

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...