06 February, 2015

Pan Fried Scallops












For me, summer and seafood go hand in hand.

Summer weekends means seafood on the deck,
salty skin, beach hair, sandy feet and chilled white wine.
Hot summer days calls for fresh seafood ~
simply eaten chilled with lemon, sea salt and homemade dressing
or pan fried with lime, garlic and chilli.
This is a great way to get great results with a big bang
but little effort.
 Prawns, calamari and seared scallops
are my all time favourite summer dishes.

Melissah xox

Photography by me, Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

1 comments:

anita said...

wow..looks so good. beautiful photography too!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...