10 February, 2015

Watson's Bay Beach House











I am always drawn to houses that are unique and different. Homes that are full of soul and personality. Places that are decorated in a unique and individual fashion that fill me with inspiration. This home is one of those homes that makes my heart sing. Designed by Walter Barda Design this wonderful beach residence is situated in Watsons Bay, Sydney.This house has so many things to love ~ limestone floors, concrete vanities, a free standing stone bath, an impressive art collection and an amazing outdoor living space  ...oh, and how good is that view! I also love the worldly mix of global treasures and the confident, eclectic decorating style.

Melissah xox


Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

2 comments:

Beauty Follower said...

Wonderful interior... love the outfit too!

http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

Edward Thirlwall said...

I am loving the outdoor sitting area. Are the seats storage units too? It would be great to be able to stow away the cushions if bad weather looms on the horizon!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...