24 March, 2015

A Peaceful Haven





 







My bedroom is my haven!

A bedroom should be a peaceful, tranquil space 
that allows you to relax and unwind.

The colour palette should be serene and calming,
your bed should be comfortable
with good quality linen that's soft on the skin.
The room should be tidy and clutter free
to help clear your mind and de-stress.
You should have heating and cooling
so that you can maintain a comfortable temperature all year round.
Every time I go to bed at night ~
I feel cosy, relaxed and spoilt to have this lovely room.

Melissah xox

Image 6 by Photography by Matt Lord, all other photos by me Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...