04 March, 2015

A Rustic Weekender












Tranquil lakeside retreat

This quaint 1940s cottage belongs to famous hair guru John Frieda. He's been keeping the frizz out of my hair for years! This cute and charming cottage has been designed by decorator Sharon Simonaire who transformed it in a light-filled retreat that’s as comfortable as it is sophisticated. The timber lined panelling, natural colour palette and furniture selection would be just at home in a vintage style beach cottage as they are in this beautiful lakeside setting. I love the bright and cosy atmosphere that has been created. The fabulous outdoor space is perfect for enjoying the stunning views and looks like a very peaceful place to unwind on the weekends.

Melissah xox

Images via Domino Magazine

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

1 comments:

Pearl in Fashion said...

Great designed! I would like to have opportunity to make some of those in my place!

visit me soon on
http://pearlinfashion.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...