01 March, 2015

Hamptons Chic











 Hamptons Inspiration

I went to an auction on the weekend ~
it was one of the most amazing houses I had ever seen.
It was a beautiful grand old federation style home circa 1928 and
it was just begging for me to buy it and
 do it up in a classic Hamptons style.
If I had a spare 2 million
I would have bought it in a flash!
That's the problem with being a designer ~
you are always on the lookout for a new challenge.

I have decided to console myself with these beautiful images and dreaming!!
 
Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...