07 March, 2015

Island Sophistication



 

 Beach Glamour



 

 Stylish Outdoor Furniture





I love the gorgeous designer furniture that you often find at five star resorts.
I always find great inspiration in the innovatve styles and designs
that designers put together for luxury hotels.
I particularly love the French range of outdoor furniture by Dedon
it's imaginative and continually setting new bench marks 
for creative outdoor furniture design.
They are great at creating statement pieces for your outdoor spaces.
 
Melissah xox

Images via 134, 57, 8, 9, 2 + 6 moodboards by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...