09 March, 2015

Shades of Blue











Sophisticated, elegant or casual -
blue is a such a versatile colour when it comes to decorating a beach house.
It's cool tones remind us of the ocean and the lapping ways.
It's serene and relaxing and allows us to
wind down and re-charge our batteries.
It works beautifully in any decor scheme including :-
shabby chic beach cottages
stylish Hamptons homes
and casual, relaxed beach shacks by the sea.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 3 collage by Coastal Style4, 5, 6, 7

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

1 comments:

Laurelle @ Coastal Shore Creations said...

Melissah,
If I remember correctly, we share the same birthday (Mar 9th)! If I've got that right, I wish you a very happy birthday and another year of health, happiness and coastal bliss! I haven't blogged in FOREVER. Despite how busy life has been lately, your posts always inspire me and make me want to get back to it!
Hugs,
Laurelle

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...