02 March, 2015

Strawberry Punch





 


 


Homemade Strawberry Punch

I have a little strawberry patch in my garden
that produces the sweetest, most perfect strawberries.
They are at their best when they are simply picked
and eaten fresh, straight from the garden.
If I have some leftovers then I'm always trying out new recipes ~
strawberry punch, strawberry jam, 
fruit tartlets and homemade strawberry ice-cream 
are a few of my favourites.

Melissah xox

Photography by me Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest 

1 comments:

Ashlea Kerr said...

Oh your styling is oh so beautiful and those strawberries look delicious!! Lucky you x

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...