05 March, 2015

The Exotic Middle East





Jade Resort Report


 Floral Trend Report


 


Boho Beach Chic
 

My brother and his family have been living in Dubai for the past few years.
They live in a lovely pink villa on The Palm with a private beach.
I really should take advantage of all of this and go pay him a visit.
Everone keeps telling how amazing it is.
The shopping, the souks, the luxury hotels, the desert spas and the camel rides.
There's so much to do there, I'm sure I would have a ball ~
especially with a local to show me around!
Just seeing these pics makes me feel totally inspired about jumping on a plane.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 24, 6, 7, 8, 3, 5 + 9 moodboards by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...