20 April, 2015

Coastal Style Update





Just a little update from Coastal Style

Just wanted to let you all know that I'll be posting every second day from now on.
Work has got pretty busy and blogging does take up a huge chunk of my week
 so the washing, ironing, gardening and housework pile up as I happily blog away!
So time to strike a happy balance between real life chores, work, beach walks, family and friends.
Thanks for popping by and I'll now look forward to staying in touch every other day
 with a few bonus ones along the way!

Melissah xox

Image here

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

2 comments:

Magali40 said...

You're right Melissah. Enjoy your real life, we will be patient.

Nola Grasby said...

Life goes so fast and we all sem to be in a hurry. It is hard to get the balance right. Enjoy yourself we love your blog no matter how often you post.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...