01 April, 2015

Tropical Pastels






Cocktail Hour





Today, I'm taking my cue from tropical destinations
 where everywhere you turn you are surrounded by beautiful rainbow colours.
Inspired by exotic flowers, tropical foliage, birds of paradise,
sunsets and tropical fruits ~
this spring I am going to fill my home and wardrobe
with shades of
coral, strawberry dacquiri, lime, watermelon and mango.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34 moodboard by Coastal Style, 5, 67

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest 

1 comments:

Una | Hedonizm i Eskapizm said...

I miss summer so much!

It's snowing outside now. ;-(

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...