30 May, 2015

Chinoiserie Bar Cart





 

 


 

 


Bar Cart fun

This gorgeously styled bar cart caught my eye with it's bright pops of yellow and cobalt blue.
 I like the Chionoiserie details which gives it a very chic look.
The choice of colours and the coral gives it a upmarket coastal feel .... very Palm Beach!
This faux bamboo bar cart was picked up from Gilles and Franck
I think every beach house needs a bar or a bar cart to create that real hoilday spirit.
Nothing beats a gin and tonic on the deck watching the sun set.

Melissah xox

Images via Adore Home Magazine, moodboard by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

2 comments:

Jelena Dimić said...

These are all my favourite tones - I love the decoration! *o*

http://couturecase.blogspot.com

Beauty Follower said...

Wonderful piece... love the way it is decorated!

Have a lovely weekend dear :)
http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...