24 May, 2015

Copper Tone








 






Trend Alert - Copper

Try a metallic this season with stunning copper, in both polished and beautiful bronzed tones. It’s a perfect way to add some autumn warmth to your home. Candle holders, light fittings, planters, vases and occasional tables will all add a touch of style and give your decor scheme a lift this fall. I am currently loving copper tapware that has just started popping up on my radar. I am sure we will be seeing a lot more of this trend going forward.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7, 8-9

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

1 comments:

Ashlea Kerr said...

I am loving this copper look Melissah, just gorgeous!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...