22 May, 2015

Fresh and Green










Weekend getaway




Loving this fresh green inspiration as we head into the weekend.

Nothing makes me happier than a house full of flowers and greenery.
Lately I have been freshening up my kitchen
 with fresh herbs picked from the garden
and potted strawberry plants.
Not only are they pretty but it so handy having fresh herbs
by your side to throw in your cooking and add as a garnish
but it also fills the air with fragrant mint, lemon thyme and rosemary.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

1 comments:

All For Love said...

Love white & green together, definitely a fresh, crisp look. Some beautiful pics here, especially the kitchen ones, lovely! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...