14 May, 2015

Green Thumb











Add a touch of greenery to your decor scheme.

Not since the eighties have indoor plants have enjoyed such popularity. I've never had much success with indoor plants. When I buy beautiful potted orchids they are dead within weeks so I am loving these hardy plants that are popping up on my radar. Succulents, cacti and ficus trees are all very forgiving and make great design statements around the home. Think about clever and creative planters to add a little design interest.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7, 8

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...