11 May, 2015

Mini Trend - White Marble













Marble has gone crazy!

Lately I have been seeing lots of marble  - not just in kitchens and bathrooms but in homewares. Everytime I'm looking for inspiration on Pinterest or in mags ... marble keeps popping up on my radar. From interiors to furniture and decor - marble is having it's day. Marble is undoubtedly one of my favorite materials; sleek, elegant, sophisticated, delicate, honest and unique and I always love seeing it used in contemporary design projects and stylish abodes. The great thing about marble is it looks just at home in a minimalist or traditional interior. The trend has extended to marble patterns on textiles and paper as well as gorgeous clocks, side tables, vessels, trays, vases and more.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 78 collage by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

1 comments:

Beauty Follower said...

Love marble floors!

Have a great new week :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...