10 May, 2015

Mother's Day Celebrations









 






Happy Mother's Day!

Spoil your mum this Mother's Day
with a Springtime afternoon tea in pastel shades.
These photos are from last year when my mother was treated to
the prettiest macarons, dainty cupcakes and delicately iced mini sized cakes
decorated with banners and spring flowers. 
All served up with ladylike cups of tea and sparkling grapefruit.
It was a perfect afternoon!

Melissah xox

Photos & styling by me  Coastal Style | heart graphics

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

2 comments:

All For Love said...

How gorgeous Melissah! Mine wasn't quite this fancy, but it was nice all the same. Hope you had a great one too! :)

Marzena W said...

Hello Melissah :) I like Your blog and photos. Greetnings :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...