08 May, 2015

My Tomato & Feta Quiche








 






My tomato & feta quiche is perfect for a lazy Sunday lunch.

With Mother's Day only a few days away I thought I had better start planning a lovely Sunday lunch for my mum. Quiche is one of my go-to recipes. They're quick and easy, very tasty and not to filling ... so there's always room for desert!! I keep it nice and simple and serve it with a salad and some garlic and rosemary potatoes. I usually make my old fave Quiche Lorraine but I thought I would try something different for Mother's Day. I've had a practice run and all went according to plan ... it even tasted good! Now I just have to figure out what to make for desert!

Melissah xox

Photos by me | Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

1 comments:

All For Love said...

Ahh yummo, that looks divine Melissah...& so pretty! I'm sure it was a very Happy Mother's Day with that tasty morsel on the plate :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...