31 May, 2015

Ocean Inspired Interiors







Coastal Cool by Coastal Style Blog



Stylish living in navy and aqua.

These inspiring interiors from Wisteria
perfectly capture the essence of chic coastal living.
Inspired by a palette of sophisticated ocean shades ~
these room setting are both relaxed and stylish.
Navy, aqua and turquoise have been combined with
 textured neutrals for a seafaring, coastal feel.

Melissah xox

Images via 1-4 Wisteria5, 6, moodboard by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

4 comments:

Christina Perraki said...

I 've been looking at shades of blue to paint our master bedroom. I think I just found the perfect blue in your first picture!!!! So excited!!! Could you tell me what blue it is? Thank you for your time and for your wonderful blog!!!

Melissah from Coastal Style said...

I'm not sure Christina but the image is from Wisteria maybe their customer service dept could help you. Thanks for the lovely comment too.
x
Melissah

Monica T. said...

Beautiful combinations…..feel like I'm laying in the sand with the waves rolling over my toes!

Christina Perraki said...

Thank you for the information Melissah!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...