07 May, 2015

Scrapwood Wallpaper




piet-hein-eek-wallpaper-1


piet-hein-eek-6

piet-hein-eek-5

phewallpaper4.jpg

phewallpaper2.jpg


Scrapwood wallpaper by Piet Hein Eek

Recently I worked on a commercial job where I was after a rustic, reccyled feel. I had thought of using reclaimed timber for a feature wall but the budget was tight so my thoughts turned to the award winning Scrapwood Wallpaper Collection to create a warm rustic look without the expense and the hassle of real timber. Designed by renowned Dutch designer Piet Hein Eek, the prints replicate weathered wood textures. There is no repeat so this means that no two planks on the wallpaper are the same.

It's a great look for a feature wall in a beach house.

Melissah xox

Images via The Style Files

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is fascinating. I love the coast and enjoy your blog. Such beautiful homes and love the outfits you put together as well.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...