18 May, 2015

Soft Focus on Pastels





Pastel Perfect by Coastal Style Blog








Soft touch. 

To create this look ~
any combination of muted gelato shades goes
but aim for hues with dusty tones that 
prevent the scheme from looking sickly sweet and too cutsie.
These sophisticated, grown-up pastels
are fresh and contemporary and 
are all the rage in the latest homeware ranges.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2-3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, {2, 3 + 8 collages by Coastal Style}

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

4 comments:

an angel at my table said...

I love pastels too thanks for a lovely inspiration!!! I especially liked the bedroom with pistage colored walls!

Beauty Follower said...

Wonderful post!

Have a great start of the week :)

beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

All For Love said...

Loving everything about this collection of images :) Something about pastels that makes me think of yummy ice cream and sweet scents, beautiful! Oh and that divine little ruffled tutu hanging up...argh! :) xo

A house owner said...

I normally do not love pastel tones, but after I read you blog, I am in love with those pictures. So I have decided to to implement something in my home. To be more specific - in my living room, so that it look more invigorating, neat, and clean. Thanks for the ideas :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...