23 May, 2015

The Canvas Director's Chair



loving on sunday: CANVAS DIRECTOR CHAIRS 1

loving on sunday: CANVAS DIRECTOR CHAIRS 3

Tropical Mood by Coastal Style Blog

loving on sunday  CANVAS DIRECTOR CHAIRS 10

loving on sunday  CANVAS DIRECTOR CHAIRS 9

loving on sunday CANVAS DIRECTOR CHAIRS 6

loving on sunday: CANVAS DIRECTOR CHAIRS 2

loving on sunday  CANVAS DIRECTOR CHAIRS 11

loving on sunday  CANVAS DIRECTOR CHAIRS 8



The Director's Chair is back in vogue ....

In the 80s it was the equivalent of the camping chair – budget friendly, space saving, the chair of choice in the day – now it’s back. Yes, the Canvas Directors Chair has made a comeback as an uber chic dining chair. If you’ve ever sat in one you’ll know how surprisingly, incredibly comfy they are, and they’re really inexpensive! If you give google some love you, can find them for around $50-$100, not to mention the array of fabulous covers now available. You can now easily change your look to suit your mood and the occasion!

Melissah xox

Source: BellaMumma, moodboard by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

1 comments:

Melbourne Girl said...

I've always loved directors chairs! In fact they were the first thing I bought (when I first left home) for my kitchen. I had them for years and changed out the chocolate brown canvas for creamy white. Loved them
I think one of my old original chairs is still alive on the back deck.
xx

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...