09 June, 2015

Beach House Decorating Guide




At long last .....

Well I can't believe this, but today I finally get to launch my
Beach House Decorating Guide.

Would you believe it's been about three years in the making
so today is a very BIG day for me!
I started off with truckloads of enthusiasm
 then out of the blue we bought a run down beach house
which virtually needed rebuilding from the ground up.
The renovation, along with work, selling a house, family, cooking and cleaning,
as well as maintaining my blog took up every spare minute of my existence.
Eventually we finished the house and things settled down
 which left me with cold, rainy days to potter away on my Decorating Guide.
Then I decided it was best to use my own photos wherever I could
so that meant another spanner in the works and another long delay.
  
So finally .... here it is ....
48 pages of inspiration, decorating tips and style guides.
It features favourite photos of my house
so you can see how I put these guidelines into practice.
It's designed for lovers of Coastal Style and 
anyone renovating, building or attempting a simple makeover.

I have added a dedicated page to my blog so it's easy to revisit
or find if you are a new visitor.

I hope you enjoy it and find it useful. 

Melissah xox


After some more inspiration? Then Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

11 comments:

Katharina said...

Wow!
Congratulations - I love your style.

SuzyMcQ said...

A HUGE congratulations to you! The love you put into your blog shines clearly in your new Decorating Guide! Thank you so much for all your hard work and effort. I love it!

Ich liebe mein Zuhause said...

Liebe Melissah

Herzliche Gratulation. Ich liebe Deinen Blog und Dein Decorating Guide macht happy.
Ein wundervolles Ergebnis.

Vielen Dank und liebe GrĂ¼sse

Petra von https://ichliebemeinzuhause.ch/blog/

Anonymous said...

I love your home and love your style. I too have an old beach house to bring to life and you provide me with
inspiration that I can eventually create something beautiful too.
Karen NQld

Laura / Ordinette said...

congratulations on your book. I loved it and browsed through your gorgeous pics and carefully read your tips.
Your blog is a real source of inspiration. A beautifiul web corner where I always turn to for inspiration.
laura
www.creativeordinette.blogspot.com

Ashlea Kerr said...

Big congrats Melissah! That is wonderful and I look forward to sitting down and reading it. Your work is amazing and your home is stunning, so I am sure it will be a great read. Thank you for your daily posts and inspiration, I love reading them each day xx

Nola Grasby said...

How exciting, so much inspiration and ideas. You are very clever and I love your style!

Ashlea Kerr said...

Melissah, I hope you don't mind me linking to your book on my blog today - it was too beautiful not to share xx A

Anonymous said...

Hi, love the sideboard and dining table on the cover - can you share where you got them from? Thanks ! :-)

Laura Reed said...

Hi Melissah! Your book is gorgeous! Congratulations! I have been a quiet follower of yours for quite a while, but I wanted to let you know how wonderful this is. I love your blog, it has inspired me so much! I need your closet in my life ;) Thank you for all of the inspiration and looking forward to seeing what next!

Melissah from Coastal Style said...

Thanks Laura for the lovely feedback.
x
Melissah

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...