01 June, 2015

Cosy Up For Winter



leen-bakker-2web

leen-bakker-4v2web

leen-bakker-3v1web




leen-bakker-1v2



Rug up this winter!

I am definitely not a winter person (spring and summer are more my cup of tea) but one of my favorite times of the year is the first few days of winter. The days are shorter and we spend most of out time rugged up indoors. However, there are few winter rituals that I really enjoy and they are :~
  • hot chocolate by the fire on the weekends
  • hot water bottles and movies in bed
  • weekend ski trips
  • rugging up for beach walks
  • hearty, homemade soups and
  • curling up in the afternoon sun with a good book and a cosy blanket.
Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...