25 June, 2015

Lime & Aqua Splice





 


 





Nothing screams summer quite like bright and zesty shades.

Loving this happy colour combination of aqua and lime ~
it's fresh and uplifting.
I would never be so bold as some of the interiors above
but I do love a pop of these colours splashed around the place.
My summer wardrobe is full of bright colours ~
when I wear these colours I feel like summer has arrived!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2 Coastal Style, 34, 5, 6-7, 8 Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

3 comments:

Beauty Follower said...

Such a fresh colour combination!

Nola Grasby said...

Love this colour, I don't suppose you would know where that gorgeous green top is from. I love your blog but also love the clothes you put together.

Melissah from Coastal Style said...

Nola the 'Love Sam' Turquoise Tunic was from Les Pommettes but is sold out.
x
Melissah

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...