16 June, 2015

Mini Trend | Sheepskin














Global Trend : Decorating with Sheepskin

Nearly all the home decor images that I'm falling in love with right now feature sheepskin or some kind of animal throw. I did drag a reindeer hide home last year only to be told to return it by husband who thought it was cruel! I hope he doesn't have the same objection to sheepskin because I would dearly love one of those around the house especially as we head into winter. They look so warm and cosy ~ perfect for snuggling up in by the fire! They look fabulous on the floor or draped over chairs, sofas and benches.

Melissah xox

Images via  1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 moodboard by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

1 comments:

Rebeca Muñoz López said...

I like how it looks on cushions.

www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...