14 June, 2015

My Risotto Milanese










I love a good risotto!

Risotto is one of my favourite mid week recipes.
I love it's creamy texture and it's always bursting with flavour.
It's simple and easy to whip up and it's a great way of using up bits and pieces left over in the fridge.
Throw them all in a risotto and somehow it miraculously comes together!
A chicken fillet, some leftover mushies and a couple of slices of bacon
suddenly becomes an instant, gourmet meal!
Last night I cooked up one of my go-to faves Risotto Milanese.

Melissah xox

Photos & styling by me  Coastal Style | heart graphics

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

2 comments:

Beauty Follower said...

Your recipe must be delicious!

http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

All For Love said...

Oh yummo! Love risotto...& yours looks so beautifully presented here. I'm hungry now! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...