04 June, 2015

White Kitchen Inspiration


WHITE KITCHEN 3

WHITE KITCHEN 1

WHITE KITCHEN 7

WHITE KITCHEN 10

WHITE KITCHEN 8

wonen: mini studio foto: Lisa Van Damme


WHITE KITCHEN 4


Cool, crisp and clean

You've got to love these inspiring, white kitchens.

Okay, I have all white kitchen so I admit I am a bit biased
but I do love the simplicity and purity of a white kitchen.
Warm it up with timber accents, like I did, if it's too minimal or cold for you
then add seasonal colour in your accessories.
I change my look from week to week by using different coloured fruit and flowers
 so it always looks fresh and I never get sick of it.

Melissah xox

Images via Bellamumma

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallo Melissah,
in your title ( heading?) I miss the "i" in "Kitchen" ... ;-)
Very nice blog !!
Bärbel from Germany

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...