29 July, 2015

Beach Shack Style




 Beach house cool by Coastal Style Blog










Back to basics - the humble beach shack

I like to keep my life simple,
 so for me the perfect solution to a beach house is the humble beach shack.
Practical, fuss-free, low maintenance and no frills.
I like the idea of rustic pieces mixed with hand-me-downs,
vintage finds and second hand bargains.
Add some eco-friendly timber floorboards,
handcrafted rugs and a healthy dose of stylish details
and you will have yourself a one-of-a-kind beach house
filled with love and pieces that tell a story.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 3, 4, 5-8, 9 moodboards by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

1 comments:

Ashlea Kerr said...

So rustically delicious! love it all as always xx

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...