17 July, 2015

Classic Hamptons Style with Blue Accents





Hamptons Chic by Coastal Style Blog





You can't go wrong with shades of blue.

I love deorating with blue, especially a beach house.
It brings the colours of the sky and the ocean inside
and reminds us that the beach is close by.
 Blue is both calming and tranquil and has universal appeal.
It's gender neutral and most clients love it.
The finished result is always restful yet stylish.
It's a great highlight colour for a classic Hamptons home,
it never dates and always looks timelessly chic.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 3 Coastal Style4, 5, 6

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

1 comments:

Kim said...

Love love love. My colours and my inspiration.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...