30 July, 2015

Fashion Editorial | Summer Days










Jungle fever by Coastal Style Blog



Tropical prints and bold summer colours ....

I love the colours in this little editorial... and that gorgeous vintage car is to die for!

I'm not sure what I'm more excited about ~ the car or the fashion!
I'm thinking that little sportscar would look fantastic parked in my driveway!

Melissah xox

Images via Dust Jacket, featuring erin heatherton | fashion magazine, moodboard by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

1 comments:

Sea Cottage said...

I thought it was you in the car so I think it does belong in your driveway xo

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...