12 July, 2015

Picnic on The Beach













When the sun is shining, I prefer to eat my meals al fresco…preferably somewhere with a view!

And there's no place better to celebrate summer than with a picnic on the beach. I like to picnic with a bit of style so I'm always on the lookout for vintage picnic baskets, stylish picnic rugs, cool accessories and vintage tins for storing everything in. Then I pack up some gourmet rolls, homemade lemonade and home baked goodies - ready for a day in the sun!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest 

2 comments:

Beauty Follower said...

Nice idea!

http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

Jo said...

great ;)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...