16 July, 2015

Vacation | Italian Style












Wishing I was here!

One of the things I love most about travelling is the planning.
I'm a pretty organised person so I like to do my homework if I'm going somewhere new.
I'll research boutique hotels that won't break the bank,
cute restaurants specilising in local cuisine,
the best beaches, places to visit and sites to see.
I plan my travel wardrobe and what I need to pack.
I'm big into lists and spreadsheets so I don't forget anything!
I think half the fun of a holiday is the planning and the anticipation!

Melissah xox

Fashion via Boden, 1, hearts, collage & moodboard by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...