27 July, 2015

White & Blush










 


A hint of pink by Coastal Style Blog


Pretty Pastels

Still-popular sorbet pastels are making an even stronger statement this season.

Fresh and modern they are appearing not just on the catwalks and in fashion magazines
but modern day pastels are infiltrating our homes and
infusing them with a prettiness that we haven't seen in a long time.
I love pink, peach, mint and aqua with a passion
so I am really embracing this gorgeous trend.
My only warning is don't overindulge -
keep pastels to accents and accessories and
 pare them back with white and neutrals to keep it sophisticated and grown up.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 by Coastal Style,

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...