06 July, 2015

White Marble Kitchens













White marble is having a huge comeback!

Lately we have been seeing a lot of white marble in various interior design projects. Every other client is selecting marble for their kitchen benchtop or bathroom vanity tops. I've always had issues with marble because it's porous, soft and can easily stain so it often ends up creating problems for clients further down the track. However with the emergence of marble-look reconstituted stone we are getting the beauty of marble without any of the hassles. It's stain, scratch and heat resistant - perfect for kitchen benchtops and splashbacks. I'm loving these sleek and stylish white marble kitchens!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

2 comments:

Paula Carvalho said...

loved the post, very inspiring ... I just put my new kitchen now I lack some details as lamps ...

Beauty Follower said...

Love the simplicity of all those kitchen rooms!

http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...