20 August, 2015

Cocktail Hour









 



Lemon Fizz Cocktail

I do love my little bar - it's really not much more than a tray with our favourite spirits
but at about 6 o'clock it's my favourite spot in the house!
My husband makes me a gin and tonic while I start cooking dinner.
It's the very thing I need to unwind at the end of a busyday.
In summer, if friends are coming over we glam it up a bit and I'll whip up a batch of cocktails.

Gin Fizz is one of my summertime faves.

You just can’t go wrong with this Classic Gin Fizz cocktail recipe. It’s uncomplicated, fresh and light. Start with your favourite brand of gin (mine is 'Bombay Sapphire' because the aqua bottle matches my decor!) Then mix the gin with fresh lemon juice and a little bit of sugar for balance. Then, in goes some “fizz” with a splash of club soda and you're done!

Classic Gin Fizz Cocktail

Prep time : 5 minutes
Makes : 1

You Will Need
  • 4 tablespoons (2 oz) gin
  • 1 tablespoon (1/2 oz) lemon juice
  • 1 teaspoon super fine sugar
  • 3-4 oz club soda
  • lemon slice
Directions
  1. Shake gin, lemon juice and sugar in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Strain into a glass filled with ice. Add club soda, and then garnish with lemon slice. Too easy!!
Melissah xox

Photography & styling by me : Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

1 comments:

Beauty Follower said...

Cheers!

http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...