02 August, 2015

Living With Neutrals












I don’t know how it happened, but at some point the word “beige” became synonymous with boring, and as a self-proclaimed neutrals addict, I take offense! Sure, neutral colors may not knock you off your feet the way bright colours do, but do you really want to be knocked off your feet every time you come home? I find neutrals calming and restful. I never tire of neutrals like I do of strong, concentrated colours. They are less likely to date and they are easy to update with seasonal changes. They work particularly well in a beach house when you want to bring the outside in with colours inspired by your natural surroundings.

Melissah xox

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

1 comments:

Tante Mali said...

I love those colours!!!
Happy days
Elisabeth

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...