28 August, 2015

Modern Coastal Living






 


Chic coastal living.

Loving this bright, light filled, airy space .... and what an outlook!
This open plan living, dining space is a lovely example of what I'd call
modern, coastal elegance.
I really like the natural inspired colour palette in tan, blue, caramel and white ~
it's warm and uplifting.
I have noticed tan has made a real comeback in interiors and
 I think it works particularly well in leather.
I love the vintage look leather occasional chair in the lounge and the retro style dining chairs -
both very different but they tie the two areas together.

Melissah xox

Images via Williams Sonoma furniture moodboard by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...