09 August, 2015

Soft & Rosy | Weekend Escape











The softer side of Winter.

This season I am loving the pretty pastel shades that I am seeing out and about.
These delicate shades are perfect for cosy knits, scarves and beanies.
I just bought a pink beanie and turtle neck to keep me warm this winter
 but I am pairing them back with soft grey for a more sophisticated look.
They work equally well when paired up with camel or beige
or denim for a casual weekend feel.
I am also loving the pastel coloured coats and trenches
that are making an appearance this season.

Melissah xox

Fashion via Sportscraft7, 8, collage and moodboards by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest 

1 comments:

Beauty Follower said...

Pink + grey such a chic colour combo!

http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...