01 August, 2015

Winter Escape





Weekend Escape by Coastal Style Blog






Wrap Up This Winter

As the Winter chill sets in, get cosy in textures and neutral tones.
Add bursts of colour to ward away the winter blues.
Without splashes of colour my Winter wardrobe would be a sea of black and grey!
The best way to keep up with the latest fashion trends, without breaking the bank,
 is to a add seasonal colour with knits, scarves and accessories.
Items that can be easily updated as the trends change.
This season I have livened up my wardrobe with a pop of red and a hint of pink. 

Melissah xox


Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...